Our Be Zestful boxes have many zestful products including essential oils! Putting products into your hands that encourage health and wellness is our top priority. Essential oils can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used as single essential oils or in complex essential oil blends depending on user experience and desired benefit.
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the natural aromatic compounds found in rind, bark, seeds, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. Just think of the fresh smell of flowers or the residue on your hands when you squeeze fresh lemons. Essential oils provide plants with protection against predators and disease and play a role in pollination. These beautifully fragrant oils are not only beneficial to plants but have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and in health-care practices. https://youtu.be/OEnKOk4ad0U
How do I use essential oils?
Essential oils have been used for centuries in many cultures for their therapeutic qualities and can have profound health benefits. Single oils and even complex blends are effectively used in the following three ways:
- Aromatic: The volatile nature of essential oils allows them to be easily evaporated and diffused throughout a larger space. Using this application method helps create an atmosphere where several individuals can enjoy the calming, stimulating, and soothing benefits of essential oils.
- Topical: Essential oils are safely and easily absorbed by the skin allowing you to use a variety of topical application techniques to different parts of your body.
- Internal: Whether you are taking capsules or the oil itself, essential oils can be used as dietary supplements supporting a variety of healthy conditions. Note: Make sure the essential oil you choose to take as a supplement is certified pure. Many essential oils available are not certified pure. Often they contain fillers or other elements that dilute or alter the purity.
Why do you use and believe in essential oils?
I want to be able to provide my family with all they need to live healthy and energetic lives. My youngest has severe food allergies, which led me to hours of research on the best ways to promote his overall health. It was on this journey that I discovered essential oils. But not all oils are created equal.
Even with pure essential oils, the composition of the oil can vary depending on the time of day, season, geographic location, method and duration of distillation, year grown, and the weather, making every step of the production process a critical determinant of the overall quality of the essential oil product.
I chose dōTERRA essential oils because of their uncompromised dedication to purity. It has to be safe and effective. dōTERRA is the largest essential oil company in the world because their oils are the most pure and the most effective. dōTERRA’s oils have the most extensive testing on the market and they are certified pure therapeutic grade and are tested by a 3rd party. 85% of their oils come from exclusive contracts with growers all around the world which means no one else has the quality that they have. They harvest oils all around the globe where the oils have their highest therapeutic value and they work with their growers through a co-impact sourcing initiative. Through their non-profit company Healing Hands, they provide these communities with fair and on time wages, hospitals, schools, clean water, education, and a variety of other resources to make sure they are thriving and have a sustainable business for decades to come. You have to check out sourcetoyou.com to see these amazing communities and where your oils come from.
How to Buy dōTERRA Essential Oils
- Go to www.mydoterra.com/bezestful
- Click on Join & Save
- Click Join dōTERRA
- Choose Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate
- Fill out all your info
- Choose your Enrollment Kit add to your cart and add any additional items to the A La Cart Section
- Add your payment info and process your order
- It ships directly to you. It’s just that easy.
- Contact me anytime for questions: email@example.com
Do you have questions about essential oils? Schedule a free, personal consultation. The request goes straight to me!